Rates and Policies
All Seasons: We welcome children of all ages. Although the rooms are well appointed they are very modest in size and ideal for couples or parents and a child. There is a whole house rental, it is an attractive and cozy home with one bedroom, a kitchen, dinette and a study.
Rates vary by season and accommodation, please call for applicable rates.
We recommend booking the special-event weekends well in advance. They are high-demand periods. A minimum night stay is required and cancellations must be made 30 days in advance. Special-event weekends include: Cornell University Freshman Orientation, Homecoming weekend, Family weekend, Ithaca College Family weekend, Law School graduation/Ithaca College Graduation weekend and Cornell University Graduation weekend. Please contact The Wild Goose for details.
Cancellation and Payment Policies:
- Payment in cash or checks is prefered. However, rooms can be held with either Master Card or Visa.
- Credit card information is never kept on file, after your stay.
- In July and August, cancellations must be made at least two weeks in advance for a full refund.
Common House Meals:
- Common House meals are $8/adult, $4/child (mostly vegetarian with a vegan option at no extra cost).
Health and Safety:
- Please, no smoking indoors or within 10 feet of The Wild Goose.
- A parent must supervise young children.
- No pets.
- A parent who can swim supervises their children at the pond.
Rules of the Road:
- Please observe speed limits on Rachel Carson Way.
- A car free zone exists in the center of the village.
- Cars may use the fire lane in back of The Wild Goose to unload suitcases.
- The access road may be used to reach the fire lane.
- Guests park in the visitor area.